Making Business Easier with Automated Systems with Charlotte Isaac
Oct 06, 2022
There's never been a better time to streamline your business with system automation. Fortunately, there are tons of tools to help you operate your business and improve client experience. However, with so many options, it's easy to become overwhelmed, especially if you're still learning the ins and outs of your business.
So, where should you begin?
In this episode, Charlotte Isaac discusses system automation and how it builds profitable businesses. She also imparts time-saving tips to manage your firm efficiently. And finally, Charlotte shares why customer happiness is the newest marketing tool and what to do to create positive client feedback.
If you're a business owner looking for ways to improve your firm's client experience, this episode is for you!
Here are three reasons why you should listen to this episode:
- Find out why you only need to check your email once or twice daily.
- Discover how to start system automation in your business.
- Learn about improving your firm’s client experience.
Charlotte, The Consultant
- Charlotte is passionate about making business easier.
- Before launching her firm, she was the head of operations for an advertising network.
- Her company helps businesses implement system automation to improve client experience and save time.
Creating Systems and Processes
Charlotte: “The reason you'd want to do it is it's mostly a time-saving thing. Whether you want to use that time to give yourself more billable hours, whether you want to use that time to spend with your family, really the outcome and the golden carrot at the end is time.”
- The world's two finite resources are time and money. However, the latter is more valuable since no one can produce more of it.
- Most law firm owners are unaware of how much time they are wasting.
- Everyone must be efficient and smart with their time.
Efficiently Use Your Time
- Examine your business's process from beginning to end to determine how to spend your time.
- A time tracker can help you measure how much time you spend on each task.
- Business owners can automate any repeatable step.
Moshe: “If you can quantify and identify where the bulk of the time is going, you can focus there first and free up the most amount of time.”
Managing Your Email
- Devise a system that will deal with irrelevant emails.
- Learn to check your inbox only once or twice a day.
- Use auto-responses and provide other platforms where your clients can reach you for urgent situations.
Charlotte: “If we communicate well, anything is possible with the way we look after our clients.”
On Running a Business
- You don't need to know how to do every task in your business.
- Business schools did not train people on how to operate a company. Instead, they learned how to exercise their skill set.
Creating Positive Client Experience
- Business owners can create a positive client experience if using systemic processes.
Charlotte: “The biggest thing I see people going wrong with is that they don't have a process with how they communicate with clients. They cannot create the process every time.”
- Focus on communication, process, delivery, and personal branding to build a positive experience for your customers.
Improving Client Experience with Tools
Charlotte: “The best way to improve it is to be really intentional about it.”
- Maintaining intentionality when writing about clients is a significant leap toward building a better client experience.
- Dubsado is a great Client Relationship Management tool for reaching clients and scheduling emails.
Charlotte: “Every email you send is probably something you're typing again, and again, and again.”
- Focus on your project management software and onboarding process to deliver better service.
- Tune in to the entire episode to learn how Dubsado can help your growing business.
Charlotte: “Client experience shouldn't be an afterthought.”
- Customer happiness is the new marketing tool.
- Improving client experience saves your business time and helps your brand.
Charlotte Isaac is a business consultant and customer experience expert. She left her job as a corporate operations manager at a creative agency to help small business owners improve their end-to-end client experience and automate their procedures. She has helped many overwhelmed and overworked businesses develop tailored solutions through her signature programs: Ease Seekers Society and DIY Dubsado.
Aside from that, she is a travel enthusiast who enjoys exploring new destinations. Charlotte and her husband reside in Sydney, Australia, and they are expecting their first child.
If you wish to connect with Charlotte, you can check her website or official social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Enjoyed this Episode?
If you did, subscribe and share it with your friends!
Post a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning in, then leave us a review. You can also share this with your friends and family so that they can gain more insights about starting and expanding their respective careers.
Have any questions? You can contact me through Facebook and LinkedIn. To request a show topic, recommend a guest or ask a question for the show, please email [email protected].
For more episode updates, visit my website. You may also tune in on Apple Podcasts.